Friday, November 21, 2008

Bud the bud


One more page of text and two more drawings and Chapter 6 of my new book is ready to go to my editor. This little contour drawing is based on a work by Leonardo.

A short quote from the beginning of this chapter:

“Naturally, you, as the artist, influence how a drawing looks with factors such as personal preferences and individual style. However, having a repertoire of several completely different drawing techniques enables you to have choices when you want to create more powerful artworks.”

3 comments:

Paulette said...

Hi Brenda,
Welcome to blogging, nice word, eh?:P
You are one busy lady!
I hope you have fun.

Cees said...

Welcome to blogging. I added you to my "to follow" list. Great to have another blogger with us.

Regards,
Cees

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda, is good to have people like you in the web. Thank you and
God Bless you.